T & M Hardware and Rental is a family owned and operated business dedicated to supporting, impacting, and growing the communities we serve by providing the best home improvement and rental opportunities and solutions. We are proud to have served the Ellwood City, Harmony, East Palestine, New Castle, Bellevue, and Perrysville for more than 25 years!
As our company continues to grow and evolve, we are looking for the following people to join our team:
Sales & Merchandise Coordinator- Ellwood City (Full-Time)
- Assisting with the development of merchandising plans for end caps, clip strips, displays, etc. that WOW our customers and enhance their shopping experience.
- Assisting with setting up displays, seasonal departments, and new plan-o-grams as needed.
- Ordering seasonal merchandise, novelty and gift items, and promotional items for sales flyers.
- Communicating with Store Managers about incoming orders, delivery dates, and merchandising instructions to aid the stores in getting the products on the sales floor in a timely manner and displayed properly.
- Receiving orders and transferring merchandise according to company policies and procedures.
- Working with accounts payable to ensure timely processing of purchase orders.
- Creating and hanging sale tags and signage to communicate promotions and sales to our customers.
- Analyzing data to determine the impact of merchandising plans and promotional efforts.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have two years of retail merchandising experience. Purchasing experience is a plus.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision to execute a shared vision.
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize work load, multi-task, give and take direction, and work in a fast-paced environment to meet quick deadlines and achieve results.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have strong computer skills, basic math skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Mechanic/Driver- East Palestine, OH (Full-Time)
- Work in a quick paced environment while maintaining flexibility to be pulled off the job to address repairs or breakdowns deemed to be a higher priority by Management
- Clean and Maintain Rental Equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on Equipment
- Contact vendors for parts or technical assistance
- Display Equipment on Floor with Rate Cards
- Deliver Equipment and Merchandise as required
- Load and Unload Customer & Vendor Vehicles
- Perform vehicle and building/grounds maintenance
- Perform job following T&M Policies & Employee Handbook
- Valid PA Drivers License
- Work Flexible hours, including Nights, Weekends & Holidays
- High School Diploma
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to work unsupervised to achieve results
- Goal Oriented
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Maintain a high level of Confidentiality
- Ability to “Think on your Feet”
- Work Indoors/Outdoors as required
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Must pass a background check
- Good Communication and Organizational Skills
- Willing to submit to Random Drug Tests
Sales Associates- Harmony, East Palestine, New Castle, Bellevue, & Perrysville (Full-Time & Part-Time)
- Greet and Acknowledge Customers
- Provide solid Product Knowledge to fulfill
- Build and Maintain Strong Relationships
- Merchandise and Maintain Departments
- Promote Advertised items
- Operate POS and Rental Computer
- Load/Unload Vendor & Customer Vehicles
- Additional duties Management deems
necessary for operational efficiency.
- Valid PA driver’s license
- Moral Integrity
- Excellent work ethic
- Knowledge of Plumbing, Electrical, Hardware, Paint
& Tools A Plus.
- Computer Skills (POS, Internet, Back Office)
- Ability to work supervised and un-supervised
- Detail oriented
- Work Flexible hours, including Nights, Weekends and
- Pass a Background Check
- Able to lift 80 pounds
- Willing to Submit to Random Drug Tests
- High School diploma
- Work Indoors/Outdoors, as Required
At T & M Hardware &
Rental, we invest in our people by offering our full-time employees competitive pay, health insurance,
employee discounts, an employer-matched 401k program, and paid
sick and vacation time (once eligible).
If you are looking for a new opportunity and feel this position is right for you, please email your resume and cover letter with pay requirements to our HR Manager for consideration at email@example.com.