T & M Hardware and Rental is a family owned and operated business dedicated to supporting, impacting, and growing the communities we serve by providing the best home improvement and rental opportunities and solutions. We are proud to have served the Ellwood City, Harmony, East Palestine, New Castle, Bellevue, and Perrysville for more than 25 years!
As our company continues to grow and evolve, we are looking for the following people to join our team:
Store Manager- Perrysville Location
of the Store Manager Include:
- Manage workflow to ensure store coverage and
completion of daily operational tasks
- Oversee all aspects of the sales floor including
ordering, stocking, and merchandising products
- Complete daily,
weekly, and monthly administrative tasks and reports in a timely manner
- Utilize all available resources to drive sales and
- Ensure timely execution of
all company sales and promotions
- Address customer and employee issues in accordance
with company policies and procedures
- Hire, train,
develop, and retain qualified employees
years of management experience in a retail or similar fast-paced, customer
service environment. Experience in the home improvement industry is
- Working knowledge of general retail practices,
procedures, terminology, and performance metrics.
- Knowledge of Basic math and computer skills with
proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including
nights, weekends and holidays.
Seasonal Help- All locations
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains a high-level
presence on the sales floor to greet and interact with customers.
- Load merchandise into customers vehicles.
- Perform store services (e.g. mixing paint, propane exchange/filling, cutting keys, etc.).
- Performs daily maintenance tasks including cleaning, organizing, stocking, and
ensuring that merchandise is fronted,
faced, priced, clean and presentable for purchase.
- Operate cash register as needed.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 80
- Must have a drivers
license and be able to legally drive and operate a vehicle.
- Must be available to
work retail store schedule, as needed, including evenings, weekends, and
- Must be able to pass a
random drug test.
At T & M Hardware &
Rental, we invest in our people by offering our full-time employees competitive pay, health insurance,
employee discounts, an employer-matched 401k program, and paid
sick and vacation time (once eligible).
If you are looking for a new opportunity and feel this position is right for you, please email your resume and cover letter with pay requirements to our HR Manager for consideration at email@example.com.